Gertzel Engineering Surveyors has been fortunate enough to have been significantly involved with numerous major infrastructure projects at Tullamarine Airport both Airside & Landside with an ongoing presence at the Airport for the past 7 years.
The projects that we have provided survey services to are:
- The Taxi way Victor Expansion.
- T1 Expansion of the International Terminal.
- T2 Expansion of the International Terminal.
- The Gates/D10 upgrade (New international Terminal).
- CAT 3 Lighting
- APAC Drive elevated road.
- Papa, Uniform & Golf slab replacement – our current works at the Airport.
For all Projects Gertzel Engineering Surveyors tasks were:
- Planning, Installation & Co-ordination of the Survey Control Network.
- Computations and Setout for construction.
- As-built Surveys & computations for deviation from design.
- As-builts of services and other assets required for the Airports Asset Management GIS.
Gertzel Engineering Surveyors also met the Challenge of being tasked by our clients to conduct highly complex surveys for design & construction purposes on project datum within the working Airports Terminal and its Roof spaces.
- Melbourne Airport