The Monash-Citylink-West Gate upgrade comprises of 4 sections:
- Monash Freeway
- Southern Link
- West Gate Freeway
- West Gate Bridge
Gertzel Engineering Surveyors has been tasked with providing all survey services for the construction works between Kings Way and the western end of Montague st Interchange of the West Gate freeway section of the Monash-Citylink West Gate upgrade.
This section of work involves the construction of:
- 11 Elevated roadways / bridges –
- Re alignment of the Montague st Interchange Normanby rd.
- Regrading of Burnley tunnel entrance.
Gertzel Engineering Surveyors provided complete survey management for this section of works:
- Establishment & monitoring of the Survey Control Network.
- Setout for all construction needs.
- On going As-built requirements.
- M1 Monash City Link Westgate Upgrade
- Melbourne, VIC