Gertzel Engineering Surveyors commenced operation under the umbrella of the parent company of Consulting Engineers established by Richard Gertzel in 1983.The Surveying Business came into its own in 1987 with John Gertzel initially subcontracting to larger surveying companies. The natural progression lead to subcontracting to head contractors, primarily on roadwork and earthworks jobs. In 1992 the first employees came on board with the company growing to 4 field parties prior to a major expansion brought about to service the City Link Project. Gertzel Engineering Surveyors has since continued to grow and consolidate its position in the civil surveying field.
Provide worlds best practice services at competitive rates using latest and best equipment and skilled and experienced staff.
Providing a quality service will always be more important than generating profit.
- Twenty fully equipped survey parties
- Staff experienced in all aspects of surveying for civil projects
- Stable staff base, with minimal turnover of people
- All staff are full time employees
- All staff equipped with compatible equipment
- All systems are consistent across the company, meaning output from each party is identical.